Below you will find details of the different types of sessions I offer.
If you still have questions, I am more than happy to answer them, no matter what they are.
Watch Me Grow packages are becoming an increasingly popular way to keep photographic track of your baby’s first year.
You can choose from: * Watch Me Grow Mini Package - sessions at 6 + 12 months * Watch Me Grow Midi Package - sessions at 3 + 6 + 9 + 12 months * Watch Me Grow Maxi Package - monthly sessions until 12 months
Sessions run for approximately 30 - 45 minutes, and should be scheduled around your baby’s nap times so that they are well rested and fed at the time of the session. I have a collection of outfits for your baby to wear wear during their session, or you are welcome to bring an outfit of your own choosing.
Following the session, you’ll receive a private online viewing gallery of approximately 15 images to choose your favourites from. You’ll then be able to select which size package you would like to purchase.
Pregnancy & Infant Loss is an eternal heartache for hundreds thousands of parents around the world, with 1 in 4 parents experiencing the loss of their baby within Australia.
A “rainbow baby” is a baby that is born following a miscarriage, stillbirth, neonatal death or infant loss. In the real world, a beautiful and bright rainbow follows a storm and gives hope of things getting better. The rainbow is more appreciated having just experienced the storm in comparison.
In Bloom Photography is proud to support the local community and provide one Rainbow Baby Gift session per month. It will serve to give families precious and beautiful images of their very own rainbow baby, plus help to raise awareness about the very important and common topic of pregnancy and infant loss.
RAINBOW BABY FAMILIES RECEIVE:
60 - 90 Petite newborn session, including a rainbow setup, sibling and family portraits
Gallery of 15 images to choose from
6 high resolution images via download
* Applications must to be in by the month prior to your baby's due date to enable me to review them all
* The successful applicant will be notified the month prior to their baby's due date
* Unsuccessful applicants will also be notified the month prior to their baby's arrival to enable them time to arrange an alternate session if they wish
* Sessions will be held in In Bloom Photography's studio at an arranged date and time
* Successful applicants are able to upgrade to a full newborn session, and will receive a bonus 6 images with their chosen collection as part of their rainbow baby gift
* Rainbow babies are those born after a miscarriage, stillbirth or infant loss
* Applies only to newborn babies (including multiples) up to 3 weeks old
* Rainbow families must agree to allow their images and story be published on In Bloom Photography social media and website
HOW TO APPLY:
* Complete the rainbow baby gift session form on this website * Whilst not every family can be accepted, all applications will be carefully considered
As your children grow and personalities emerge, there is no greater gift than to have portraits that capture them at different ages, and almost more importantly, have portraits with you as parents in photos with your children. Family sessions are held outdoors in the late afternoon and locations are discussed with you prior to the session. My sessions are more about you interacting with your family rather than looking at the camera and smiling (although that will also be in your gallery). Different seasons allow for a different ‘feel’ in your images, so think about the time of year that you would like your portraits taken. Clothing tips are also provided.
Following your session, you’ll receive a gallery of approximately 30 images to choose your favourites from. You’ll then be able to choose which collection you would like and which products you would like to add on so that you can fill your walls with beautiful images of your family.