Gifting a session for your most precious gift
Pregnancy & Infant Loss is an eternal heartache for hundreds thousands of parents around the world. Pregnancy & Infant Loss Awareness Month aims to recognise and promote the importance of early and ongoing support for the 1 in 4 parents who experience the loss of their baby within Australia.
A “rainbow baby” is a baby that is born following a miscarriage, stillbirth, neonatal death or infant loss. In the real world, a beautiful and bright rainbow follows a storm and gives hope of things getting better. The rainbow is more appreciated having just experienced the storm in comparison.
In Bloom Photography is proud to support the local community and provide one Rainbow Baby Gift session per month. It will serve to give families precious and beautiful images of their very own rainbow baby, plus help to raise awareness about the very important and common topic of pregnancy and infant loss.
RAINBOW BABY FAMILIES RECEIVE:
* A 60 - 90 mini newborn session, including a rainbow setup, sibling and family portraits
* Gallery of 15 images to choose from
* 6 high resolution images via download
* Option to purchase a linen album with prints of the six images for $125
* Applications must to be in by the month prior to your baby's due date to enable me to review them all
* The successful applicant will be notified the month prior to their baby's due date
* Unsuccessful applicants will also be notified the month prior to their baby's arrival to enable them time to arrange an alternate session if they wish
* Sessions will be held in In Bloom Photography's studio at an arranged date and time
* Rainbow babies are those born after a miscarriage, stillbirth or infant loss
* Applies only to newborn babies (including multiples) up to 3 weeks old
* Rainbow families must agree to allow their images and story be published on In Bloom Photography social media and website
HOW TO APPLY:
* Complete the Rainbow baby contact form on this website
* Whilst not every family can be accepted, all applications will be carefully considered